Welcome to this fourth installment of Whatnot Wednesday.
Frankly, I didn’t think I’d stick it out this long.
I have a long history of not sticking to things for very long. I was born with the attention span of a gnat. And not even a particularly attentive gnat. I’m more like those gnats that suffer from Gnat Attention Deficit for Lazy Yokels (GADFLY).
Okay, maybe I’m actually a gadfly, rather than a gnat, but I think you see my point.
And my point is this: does four of anything constitute a series?
Okay, it was not so much a “point” as it was a rhetorical question.
All right, I’ve completely lost control of this post.
I’ll count that as a win.
I invite you to play along with Whatnot Wednesday.
How To Play Whatnot Wednesday
- Write a blog post entitled “Whatnot Wednesday” (it can be about anything)
- Add these guidelines to the bottom of your post
- Add a link to this post in your post
- Add the tag #WhatnotWednesday to your post
- Post your post
- In the comments below in my post, leave a link to your Whatnot Wednesday blog post
- See how many bullet points you an end with the word “post”
- Most of all …. HAVE FUN! (post)